Unique Kelowna Development Opportunity
- Southeast slope of Knox Mountain, 5 minutes to Downtown core, shops, waterfront
- Overlooking Kelowna Golf & Country Club, Dilworth Bluff and central Kelowna
- Adjacent to prestigious Highpointe Terraces
- Across the street from Knox Mountain Park (greenbelt / hiking / biking)
- Close proximity to Big White ski resort
Ranked as one of the most desirable lifestyle locations in Canada with its growing employment engine, infrastructure development and continued affordability, Kelowna is one of the best investment markets in Canada. The Kelowna condominium market is among B.C’s strongest, with sales and prices up substantially year of year. Land for affordable condominiums desirable neighbourhoods is in short supply.
- Capitalize on an RM4 zoned property, and further increase its value by developing and building a top quality town home project.
- Develop and build the property in 2 phases within 24 months, taking advantage of a strong real estate market.
- Satisfy existing demand for affordable real estate.
Join us to learn more about Promontory
120 Units Made up of:
- 39 Town homes between 1,000 and 1,100 square feet
- 26 Stacked Town homes 1 bedroom & Den 540 square feet
- 55 Stacked Town homes 2 bedroom & 2 bathroom 700 square feet
- 120 units between 540 and 1200 sq ft
- Desirable price point from $299K to $468K
- Two phases – 60 homes each
- Reservations / presales commencing June 2018
- High density RM4 zoned multifamily 3.16 acre site
- Land positioned for efficient subdivision approval
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corp projections show strong fundamentals.*
*CMHC Housing Market Outlook, Kelowna, BC, FALL 2017
Experienced Development Team
- General Partner has successful track record of many multi-family projects
- Existing relationship with a proven architect – subdivision plans underway
- Well known and established contractors
- Team possesses strong knowledge of the Kelowna market
The Okanagan Valley provides a true four seasons playground as a backdrop to one of B.C’s strongest economic engines and its fastest growing metropolitan area. The desirability of the Okanagan ensures its stability when compared to the boom and bust nature of resource specific locations. In addition to the area’s key drivers of Kelowna Airport, University of British Columbia, Okanagan College, Kelowna General Hospital and the Okanagan Centre for Innovation, the region’s economic diversity is also its strength.
The Okanagan has become a prime destination for residential and small business relocations due to the exceptionally moderate climate, strong transportation, skilled labour force and availability of recreational opportunities. The Okanagan has also become an attractive as a great place to work, live, do business, and for retirees who bring a wealth of knowledge and skills.
- Tourism / Film
- Information Technology / Professional Services
- Research / Health Care
- Population growth / Viticulture / Manufacturing
Kelowna’s unique combination of climate, setting, accessibility and range of services, and housing choices, remain a big draw fueling population growth. Strong employment growth and rising wages are supporting retention and growth of young families. This influx of permanent residents, adult lifestyle/retirees and investors are key long-term market drivers.
Join us to learn more about Promontory
Free Market Report Available
Material contained herein is for informational purposes only to gauge potential interest and does not constitute or form any part of an offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction to buy or sell any of the securities referred to herein, nor should any part of it be relied upon in any way to form the basis of any agreement or arrangements. An offer can only be made through the current version of the Fund’s offering memorandum (the “Offering Memorandum”) and the appropriate applicable exemption documents provided to a prospective purchaser in accordance with applicable securities laws by a registered securities dealer. In the event of any inconsistency with the information contained herein and the Offering Memorandum, the information in the Offering Memorandum shall prevail. Please contact the Exempt Market Dealer for more detailed information
www.capitalstreetgroup.com 1 (888) 318-9688
Products sponsored by Capital Street Group Investment Services Inc., an Exempt Market Dealer (“EMD”). Capital Street Group is a bonded, audited and regulated entity under the laws of Canada which allows it to take qualified financing products, once reviewed and approved to introduce them to prospective investors for consideration.
*This disclosure contains forward-looking information that is not complete and complete forward-looking information is included in the Issuer’s current offering memorandum. The forward-looking information are management’s projections based on project planning and analysis using industry accepted assumptions and analysis techniques for the real estate market for Kelowna and the project area in particular. While management believes its assumptions and analysis are valid and reasonable, actual results may vary from the forward-looking information and there are a number of inherent risk factors, such as variability in real estate pricing, prices for construction materials, and government policy that could have a negative impact on the Issuers and could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking information. The Issuers undertake no responsibility to update their forward-looking information. The reader is directed to the Issuer’s current offering memorandum for a more full consideration of the risks, assumptions and forward-looking information.