Right Product, Right Place, Right Time"Nestled in one of Kelowna's most desirable neighbourhoods overlooking Kelowna Golf and Country Club, Dilworth Bluffs and the City Center, Promontory is a prime development site."
Toll Free 1.888.823.3558
Unique Kelowna Development Opportunity
- Southeast slope of Knox Mountain, 5 minutes to Downtown core, shops, waterfront
- Overlooking Kelowna Golf & Country Club, Dilworth Bluff and central Kelowna
- Adjacent to prestigious Highpointe Terraces
- Across the street from Knox Mountain Park (greenbelt / hiking / biking)
- Close proximity to Big White ski resort
- Capitalize on an RM4 zoned property, and further increase its value by developing and building a top quality town home project.
- Develop and build property in 6 phases within 24 months.
- Satisfy existing demand for affordable real estate.
- $25,000 min investment
- RRSP/TFSA/Corporations eligible
- Limited Partnership offering $8M
- Preferred return of 12%* and 50%* participation in profits
- Projected 24 month investment return
- Forecasted IRR 20%+*
- The G.P. receives no share of the profits until all L.P. have received a full return of capital plus 12%*
- Over 90% subscribed
- 120 units between 466 and 1348 sq ft
- Desirable price point from $249.9K to $539.9K
- Six phases
- Disclosure statement filed
- Registration/presales actively underway
- High density RM4 zoned 3.16 acre site
- Development permit issued, construction starting imminently
Experienced Development Team
- General Partner has successful track record of many multi-family projects
- Architect: Riddell Architect Ltd.
- Award winning builder: Cardan Enterprises Ltd.
- Team possesses strong knowledge of the Kelowna market
The Okanagan has become a prime destination for residential and small business relocations due to the exceptionally moderate climate, strong transportation, skilled labour force and availability of recreational opportunities. The Okanagan has also become an attractive as a great place to work, live, do business, and for retirees who bring a wealth of knowledge and skills.
- Tourism / Film
- Information Technology / Professional Services
- Research / Health Care
- Population growth / Viticulture / Manufacturing
Toll Free 1.888.823.3558
Material contained herein is for informational purposes only to gauge potential interest and does not constitute or form any part of an offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction to buy or sell any of the securities referred to herein, nor should any part of it be relied upon in any way to form the basis of any agreement or arrangements. An offer can only be made through the current version of the Fund’s offering memorandum (the “Offering Memorandum”) and the appropriate applicable exemption documents provided to a prospective purchaser in accordance with applicable securities laws by a registered securities dealer. In the event of any inconsistency with the information contained herein and the Offering Memorandum, the information in the Offering Memorandum shall prevail. Please contact the Exempt Market Dealer for more detailed information
www.capitalstreetgroup.com 1 (888) 318-9688
Products sponsored by Capital Street Group Investment Services Inc., an Exempt Market Dealer (“EMD”). Capital Street Group is a bonded, audited and regulated entity under the laws of Canada which allows it to take qualified financing products, once reviewed and approved to introduce them to prospective investors for consideration.
*This disclosure contains forward-looking information that is not complete and complete forward-looking information is included in the Issuer’s current offering memorandum. The forward-looking information are management’s projections based on project planning and analysis using industry accepted assumptions and analysis techniques for the real estate market for Kelowna and the project area in particular. While management believes its assumptions and analysis are valid and reasonable, actual results may vary from the forward-looking information and there are a number of inherent risk factors, such as variability in real estate pricing, prices for construction materials, and government policy that could have a negative impact on the Issuers and could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking information. The Issuers undertake no responsibility to update their forward-looking information. The reader is directed to the Issuer’s current offering memorandum for a more full consideration of the risks, assumptions and forward-looking information.